Farm Fest Nine is a Yes!
Please provide your correct contact details (email & telephone) and correct postal address when purchasing tickets; this will allow us to keep you posted on event information and it is also the address to which we will post your entry pass/tickets.
Don't worry you won't be subscribed to any spam list... we don't have any time to do them anyway.
A family friendly food and music event situated in the normally tranquil hamlet of Morthen, join us at Lawns.
Sunday August 28 2022 - 10:00 hrs to 23:30 hrs.WHERE
Lawns Farm, York Lane, Morthen, S66 9JHTICKETS
- Children are considered ages from 5 to 16 inclusive, under 5's are free entry.
- Adult Tickets are £15, Child Tickets are £5.
- Farm Fest Family Discount - Two Adults & Two Children Ticket packs are available including a discount.
(additional passes over this need to be purchased separately).
- Camping tickets are £15 per pitch per night,
(this is for the pitch, not per person, and is in addition to your entry pass).
- Refunds are only eligible if the event is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled. Refunds are less transaction costs.
There is ample, free parking in "Paddock 1" and maybe "Paddock 2" if there are enough of you. Use of the car park is at the owners risk, no liability for any accidents, damage or loss incurred is accepted by the event organisers.
ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS
Varied array of Kids entertainment will be available on the day, separate charges may apply for these activities.
Farm zone will be free as ever.
Un-serviced camping will be available. (portaloos and non-drinking water will be available only).
Pitches are £15 per night, regardless of tent or camper.
Entry passes to be purchased in addition.
Will be confirmed shortly.
Times are approximate, bands and line up may be subject to changes.
• The festival is strictly an entry pass or ticket event only.
• No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to drink or be served alcohol.
• Under 18’s only with an accompanying adult.
• No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the event. All bags will be checked on arrival.
• Feel free to bring camping chairs, picnic rugs and sun shades (please be thoughtful of others and don't block views). Sorry but no picnic hampers.
• Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk
• UNDER AGE POLICY: Anyone who appears under the age of 25 will be asked to provide identity to prove they are over 18. This rule will be strictly enforced.
• Toilets will be regularly checked and cleaned.
• First aid tent will be on site.
• Management have the right to refuse access.
• Tickets can’t be refunded if bands are unavailable on the day due to circumstances beyond our control.
• Anyone NOT strictly following the event guidelines will be removed.
• For queries about the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What can/can't I bring to the event?
No alcohol nor food is allowed into the events field.
2. What is the refund policy?
If the event is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled, "tickets" will be refunded (less transaction fees). Other than that, no refunds will be given.
3. Are dogs welcome?
If your dog is friendly with people and other dogs and would like to enjoy the day as much as yourself bring them along 😉
Dogs are to be controlled and please pick up after your dog and put it in the bins provided.