Sunday August 26 2017 - 10am to 12pm
Campers can also enjoy Saturday evening, but no formal entertainment is scheduled at this stage.
Live music, real ale and great food not to mention the classics; Farm Zone, Inflatable Land, Piglet Racing, Welly Wanging, Archery and more :-D
Live music line up for 2018
(Final lineup and running order to be confirmed shortly)
The massive and all encompassing inflatable land will be back, charges apply for this zone.
Farm zone, pigglet racing and more all for free.
Archery hosted by the gallant Chantry Bowmen of Rotherham. Legend has it there may be direct veterans from the Hundred Years War within the group...
As well as English Longbow demonstrations there will be "have a go" opportunities with one to one instruction and fibreglass bows for a small charge of £3 per six arrows or £5 for 3 arrows with a longbow.
There is ample, free parking in "Paddock 1" and maybe "Paddock 2" if there are enough of you.
Camping is available for both Saturday and Sunday although there will be no offical events until Sunday.
£10 per pitch per evening payable in advance. Entry tickets are in addition. Parking alongside pitch. You can book your pitch with your tickets.
Our cows usually graze in this field and are only giving it up temporarily, so please don't bring glass in to the field, count your tent pegs out & in, and please be conscientious and remove all litter and hazards using the bins provided. Raised BBQ's are to be used to minimise damage to the cows grass.
You save money by buying tickets in advance. Tickets are £5 in advance and £10 on the day. Kids will recieve a free food voucher to the value of £5 with their advance tickets only, (children considered ages from 3 to 16 inclusive, under 3's are free).
Children £5 (receive £5 free food voucher (no change from food vouchers))
Children £5 (no vouchers)
- No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to drink or be served alcohol.
- Under 18’s only with an accompanying adult.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the event. All bags will be checked on arrival.
- Feel free to bring camping chairs, picnic rugs and sun shades. Sorry but no picnic hampers.
- Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk
- UNDER AGE POLICY: Anyone who appears under the age of 25 will be asked to provide identity to prove they are over 18. This rule will be strictly enforced.
- For queries about the event, please email: email@example.com
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
No alcohol nor food is allowed into the events field.
- What is the refund policy?
If the event is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled, tickets will be refunded in full. Other than that, no refunds will be given.
- Are dogs welcome?
If your dog is friendly with people and other dogs and would like to enjoy the day as much as yourself bring them along 😉
Dogs are to be controlled and please pick up after your dog and put it in the wheelie bins provided.