Farm Fest is back for its seventh year Aye Corona... if there was ever a time to get your Cowboy and Cowgirl duds on... or Spaghetti Western Mexican then this could be it!
Bring your picnic blankets and form a family corral (bubble).
Please provide your correct contact details (email & telephone) and correct postal address when purchasing tickets; this will allow us to keep you posted on event information and is also the address to which we will post your entry pass/ticket.
Apologies this is a requirement of the track and trace procedure. The information will not be used for any other purpose and the information can be deleted upon request following the event.
In doing so the person purchasing the tickets also accepts responsibility as the point of contact for the tickets purchased and distributed and agrees to comply with government track and trace procedures.
Don't worry you won't be subscribed to any spam list... we don't have any time to do them anyway.
A family friendly food and music event situated in the normally tranquil hamlet of Morthen, join us at Lawns.
Since the government guidelines have been adjusted for social distancing with large outside gatherings the events team have been working closely under government guidance to put on this special one off fun day to cap off the summer break.
The main field will be fenced off with a large main entrance being used so all attendees can check in with pre brought tickets, use the hand sanitiser stations and follow social distancing guidance for your own safety as well as others.
Once entering the main field there will be areas big enough for safe sized groups to use with access to the toilets, bar and food traders.
This event is ticketed to strictly control crowd size therefore we may not be able to guarantee access on the day, we strongly advise to purchase tickets early to avoid any disappointment.
Sunday August 30 2020 - 10am to 12pm
Lawns Farm, York Lane, Morthen, S66 9JH
Children are considered ages from 5 to 16 inclusive, under 5's are free entry.
Due to Covid-19 we are asking for a £10.00 per adult and £5.00 per child none refundable donation, this will gain you a guaranteed entry pass.
Should the event be cancelled by a government, council, or local authority body this donation cannot be refunded.
Donations are accepted up to midnight on 23rd August 2020.
Refundable Tickets will be available from 24th August 2020.
Subject to availability, limited total entry numbers in place due to Covid-19 restrictions, tickets may or may not be available depending on the number of donation entry passes already issued at this point.
Adult Tickets are £15, Child Tickets are £5.
Refunds are only eligible if the event is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled. Refunds are less transaction costs.
Accepting up to midnight 23rd August 2020
Available from 24th August 2020 - Subject to Availability,
There is ample, free parking in "Paddock 1" and maybe "Paddock 2" if there are enough of you. Use of the car park is at the owners risk, no liability for any accidents, damage or loss incurred is accepted by the event organisers.
ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS
Varied array of Kids entertainment will be available on the day, separate charges may apply for these activities.
Farm zone will be free as ever.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions Camping will not be available this year, sincere apologies, we know how much this will be missed, but will make up for it next year.
Live music line up for 2020
(Final lineup and running order to be confirmed shortly)
• In donating for an entry pass or purchasing an entry ticket you declare you are a responsible adult, and that you are responsible for those for whom you donate for an entry pass or purchase an entry ticket.
• The festival is strictly an entry pass or ticket event only.
• No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to drink or be served alcohol.
• Under 18’s only with an accompanying adult.
• No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the event. All bags will be checked on arrival.
• Feel free to bring camping chairs, picnic rugs and sun shades (please be thoughtful of others and don't block views). Sorry but no picnic hampers.
• Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk
• UNDER AGE POLICY: Anyone who appears under the age of 25 will be asked to provide identity to prove they are over 18. This rule will be strictly enforced.
• Toilets will be regularly checked and cleaned.
• First aid tent will be on site.
• No camping available.
• Management have the right to reserve access
• Tickets can’t be refunded if bands are unavailable on the day due to circumstances beyond our control.
• If you have a smartphone then you don’t need to print or bring your tickets with you, simply present the E-Ticket at the door to staff for scanning.
• Anyone NOT strictly following the event guidelines will be removed
• For queries about the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't squat with your spurs on.
1. What can/can't I bring to the event?
No alcohol nor food is allowed into the events field.
2. What is the refund policy?
If the event is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled, "tickets" will be refunded (less transaction fees). Other than that, no refunds will be given. "Donations" will not be refunded.
3. Are dogs welcome?
If your dog is friendly with people and other dogs and would like to enjoy the day as much as yourself bring them along 😉
Dogs are to be controlled and please pick up after your dog and put it in the bins provided.
4. What is the maximum number per bubble?
We will be adhering to Government guidance and requirements. The maximum number per bubble will be what the Government advises it is on the 30th August 2020.
Government guidance and requirements can and does change regularly with or without due notice.We recommend you check their website regularly.